FRANKLIN, Wis. [April 3, 2020] Managecore LLC, a certified SAP and Google Cloud partner announced it will be hosting live virtual meet ups every Tuesday and Thursday starting March 24 running through April 30. The multi-week digital event series, will feature educational sessions to discuss a range of industry hot topics from Managed Services Provider best practices, key differentiators for running SAP on Google Cloud, migration strategies for SAP to Google Cloud, live customer interviews and much more. These sessions are intended to be a fun and educational way to connect with IT and SAP professionals together to discuss how to tackle the real issues SAP customers are facing today.
“With a core focus on client success this series is in a direct effort to provide strategic guidance for SAP customers,” said Michael Haase Managecore’s Founder/Partner. “Managecore’s virtual meet ups are facilitated by our SAP and Google Cloud certified team, giving customers insight into innovative cloud solutions to control costs and implement operational efficiencies when it’s more important than ever.”
Managecore’s virtual meet ups will occur every Tuesday and Thursday starting March 24 running through April 30 at 11am PST | 1pmCST | 2pmEST, the agenda is as follows:
• Tuesday, March 24 Introduction to Virtual Meet Up and Fellow Community Members
• Thursday, March 26 Overview of running SAP on Google Cloud
• Tuesday, March 31 What You Need From Your Managed Service Provider
• Thursday, April 2 In-Depth Look at Google Cloud Pricing Model and Migration Incentives
• Tuesday, April 7 Evolution of Your SAP Landscape
• Thursday April 9 Live Migration Compute Engine: SAP Workloads on Google Cloud
• Tuesday, April 14 Intelligent SAP Basis Automation
• Thursday, April 16 Advanced Capabilities of HA and DR on the Google Cloud
• Tuesday, April 21 WEBINAR: SAP Basis Services: Best Practices for Automation Tools
• Thursday, April 23 Voice of Customer (Google Cloud Migration Success Story)
• Tuesday, April 28 Voice of the Customer (Basis Managed Services Support)
• Thursday, April 30 WEBINAR: SAP on Google Cloud: Migration Strategies
The meet ups will be 30 minutes in length; Tuesday’s sessions will feature heavy hitting SAP managed service topics, while Thursday’s session will be dedicated to a featured Google Cloud topic.
As a certified Google Cloud Platform Partner and Reseller, Managecore will support full implementation and migration of an SAP environment to GCP. Managecore’s solutions team will architect a Google Cloud Platform environment tailored to any SAP environment’s requirements. To include a comprehensive migration plan to the public cloud one that minimized the impact to the business and reduces risk to achieve a successful migration project which can also include performing an SAP HANA, S/4HANA, or BW4/HANA upgrade. Once in the Google Cloud, Managecore will support the full SAP application and cloud infrastructure in the new environment.
For more information regarding the LIVE meet ups and to sign up to join >>> https://go.managecore.com/Managecore_Virtual_Meet_Up_SAP_GoogleCloud
Managecore is a certified SAP Partner and the leading provider of SAP Technical Managed Services. Utilizing highly skilled engineers and industry leading technology, Managecore is providing intelligent solutions for the enterprise customer. Managecore is also a recognized leader in SAP HANA transformations, Cloud solutions and Basis managed services.
Managecore is also a certified Google Cloud Platform Partner and Reseller.
For more information, visit managecore.com or call 844-999-3133.