Disaster Recovery Services aren’t just for earthquakes, fires and hurricanes. These days, the biggest threat of system downtime comes from human error. Now add to that list, power outages, virus or malware attacks and even unexpected updates and patches. You need a powerful partner to fight against downtime and to protect your data. You need Managecore.
The Managecore Arsenal Against Downtime and System Outages
Managing and maintaining critical environments requires the highest level in uptime and redundancy. Managecore offers complete disaster recovery (DR) solutions from blueprint to implementation. Our infrastructure design incorporates redundancy throughout the technology stack to provide a solid platform should you need to fail over.
Key features include:
- 99.999% availability
- Flexible network infrastructure allows for seamless, transparent connectivity
- Annual Disaster Recovery tests prove functionality and give you (and your auditors) peace of mind
- The latest in disaster recovery technology across a multitude of platforms
- Virtual environment replication
- HANA replication
- Plus, SAN replication options are also available
- Customizable RTO and RPO within minutes
- Managecore also offers multiple DR solutions:
- On-Premise/Off-Premise Model – Primary at your location, Disaster Recovery at our datacenter
- Dual Datacenter Model – A complete hosted solution
- Cold Disaster Recovery Model – Off-site vaulting
- And more
Location is critical when choosing a disaster recovery provider. Our fully redundant, Tier III datacenters are based in Milwaukee, WI and Minneapolis, MN. These locations are recognized as one of the most geographically safe regions in the nation.
Experience: Your Managecore Advantage
At Managecore, support starts with our team. Our certified consultants continually analyze your environment and keep your systems replicating. In the event of a declared disaster Managecore is there to make sure you are up and running successfully. Our team stays with our clients through the entire process – not resting until your systems, and your business, are operational.