SAP Security Consultant
Managecore is seeking an SAP Security Consultant responsible for day-to-day security administration of client SAP environments. The preferred candidate will support daily security request, assist with audit requirements, and provide overall guidance and maintenance for SAP security. In addition to daily support, the candidate will also assist in designing and implementing SAP security models for clients. The SAP Security Consultant will be a mentor for their clients and expected to drive effective security architecture based on each client’s unique business requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent IT experience
- 3-5 years of SAP security experience
- Experience with security within multiple SAP products preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to customers in a timely manner
- Build Roles across multiple SAP landscapes
- Work closely with SAP functional teams to create roles that meet with audit requirements as well as meet functional requirements for end users
- Utilize 3rd party control software configuration and fire fighter access
- Guidance on processes and techniques for ongoing testing and validation of SAP controls
- Application access control
- Test SOD violations using provided tools
- Assist in SAP user provisioning with correct roles.
- Work on required SOX reports and submit same for annual audit.
- Trouble shoot access issues and authority issues as related to user roles.
- Work with Business Process Owners for Role creations, changes, and user administration
- Assist with audit requests
- Training and certifications
- Managecore is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI but telecommuting available for qualified candidates
- Travel requirement: <10%