Managecore, located in Franklin, WI is a private-equity backed managed services firm supporting some of the largest companies in North America. Through our state-of-the-art support methodology, we are changing the way our industry serves its customers. To achieve our growth potential, we have created a Client Delivery Manager (CDM) position to better serve our clients.
Managecore is seeking a seasoned Client Delivery Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be supporting Managecore services working in some of the hottest trends in the IT industry like cloud computing, ERP, and Managed Services. In support of our clients, we partner with the likes of SAP, Google, VMWare, Amazon, and Microsoft. We will need you to become familiar with those vendors products to achieve your goals and have a significant impact on our business.
As a Client Delivery Manager, your goal will be to organize the activities of our consultants to meet client obligations. You'll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, technical deliverables, and timelines in order to generate project plans and manage the associated activities. Although past technical experience is required, we will bring you up to speed on the latest technologies and our delivery processes to make you successful. We need you to bring energy, organizational skills, and your winning attitude!
- A demonstrated history of managing technical projects
- Ability to establish trust within a network of customers, employees, partners and industry contacts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes
- Understanding of life cycle management disciplines and project management techniques
- Lead weekly project meetings and customer conference calls
- Be confident speaking with various level contacts within an organization
- Confidently make decisions and get buy in from team members
- Desired Qualifications:
- 3+ years of successfully managing technical projects
- Proven aptitude of working in a professional environment dealing with external clients
- Experience managing personnel
- Individually motivated
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects to completion
- Must have strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Understanding of managed services and cloud computing services a plus
- Familiarity with SAP a plus
- Salary based on experience and results
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Limited travel